In consonance with the mission of USIM,the faculty aims to produce excellent medical graduates who:
- Have acquired adequate knowledge and skills to practice medicine and health sciences that are integrated with Islamic,moral and ethical values.
- Are instilled with proper values and dedication to serve mankind through this noble profession,in line with the teaching of Islam.
- Have the ability and skill for further knowledge acquisition and be able to take the responsibilty of continuous,lifelong education.
- Can explore various Islamic principles and disciplines with the help of modern technologies.
- Will develop into a new generation of Muslims who are highly ethical,socially responsible and dynamic,as well as technically and morally competent to face the challenges of the information age.